R.V. Camping Information at the El Dorado Fairgrounds
The El Dorado County Fairground is conveniently located right off highway 50 in the city of Placerville. Whether you're just passing through for the night or visiting for a few days, we have lots to offer and hope you enjoy your stay.
The Fairgrounds lie in the beautiful rolling hills of
El Dorado County. There is much to explore within the county itself:
Historic Coloma State Park
Sly Park Lake
El Dorado County Wine Country
$30 per night per RV on the Fairgrounds
**RV parking fees must be paid to Fair personnel upon arrival.
Payment in the form of cash or checks are accepted.
We do not take credit cards.
Power and water are available
Showers and rest rooms are available.
Dump station is not available.
RV parking is limited to fourteen (14) consecutive days.
- Parking for RV's is restricted to assigned areas.
- Charcoal BBQs are not permitted.
- Sewer Hookups are not available.
- Association is not responsible for theft or damage incurred to vehicles parked on the Fairgrounds.
- Bicycles, roller blades, skates, scooters, and skateboards are prohibited anywhere on the grounds.
- Weapons, including knives and firearms, are prohibited on the grounds.
- Speed limit on the Fairgrounds is 10 MPH
- Showers are located in the back of the Mark D. Forni Building, the Chuck Wagon building and Pavilion "D". These can be located on the map provided below.
- Lost and found items should be turned in to the Fair Office during regular business hours (Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 4:00 pm).
- No Animals are permitted to roam freely. They must be either penned or on a leash at all times.
- Persons having animal(s) on the grounds must use every care to assure the safety of all visitors on the Fairgrounds. Anyone in violation of this policy will be asked to remove the animal(s) from the grounds.
- All sanitary needs for permitted animal(s) will be the sole responsibility of the Renter.
- Sanitary needs for guide, signal or service dogs will also be the patron's responsibility.
- You will be charged for any hazardous clean-up and/or gas leakage, etc.
For availability and/or to make a reservation
please contact the Fair office at 530-621-5860.