El Dorado County Fair June 15 thru Father's Day, June 18th in Placerville.
Check it out Now
See our Fair Special Days and Pre-Fair Tickets
If I had my life to live over, I would ride more merry-go-rounds. I would pick more daisies. I would enter the county fair.
- No Pets allowed on the fairgrounds with the exception of Service Dogs.
- No bicycles, quads, or skateboards allowed. Flo the Clown and Fair staff are the only exceptions.
- No gang attire.
- No guns or weapons allowed even with CCW permit.
- All patrons may be wanded by security for the safety of fair patrons.
- No outside food or beverage allowed except UNOPENED sealed plastic water bottles.
- Baby food and special dietetic foods will be allowed. NO Coolers. NO alcohol may be brought in.
- EMPTY refillable bottles may be brought in to be filled with water after entering fairgrounds.
- El Dorado County Fair is a non-smoking/non-puffing Fair. There are designated smoking areas set-up on the fairgrounds for your convenience behind the grandstands, at the Beer Tree and on the Main Lawn except within 25 feet of shade structures, animal exhibits, children's attractions or food booths. This includes e-cigarettes.
- Carnival Ride Limits: Access to some carnival rides may be denied for visitors not meeting age or height requirements or for those with physical disabilities such as casts.
- Please be advised that photographs and video may be taken at the El Dorado County Fair for use by the Fair and its licensees on their websites, press and marketing materials, and in other publications and productions. By entering the event, you consent to the Fair and its licensees to photograph, video and/or use your image and likeness.
Volunteer at the Fair
We rely heavily on our volunteers and invite you to participate. Our exhibit department is a wonderful place to give your time, learn something new and have fun! Volunteering is a fulfilling way to give back to the community. More info.
Advertise in the official Fair Program with Windfall More info.