Gates Open at 4 pm | FIREWORKS once dark
Bring your propane BBQs, footballs, other games, coolers (no outside alcohol, please) and your dancing shoes, but leave your pets, charcoal BBQs and glass containers at home.
- Kid's Activities: Hay Mazes plus Free Kids' Contests and Games
- Live Music with Dream and the Dreamer from 6-10pm
- Carnival & Inflatables Unlimited Ride Wristband ($15 onsite)
- Food and Beverage available for purchase
- FIREWORKS once dark (coordinated with Placerville Speedway)
$7 Parking in the Tiers
$4 per person (walk-in at the gate) • Kids 6 and under are free!
$20 per carload—includes parking on the grounds and gate admission for up to 6 people
$55 for RV's—includes overnight parking on the grounds and gate admission for up to 6 people. More info (530) 621-5860 or firstname.lastname@example.org (email@example.com).
Cash only day of. Pay early with cash or card in fair office, now until July 3, to save time event day!
Does NOT include admission into racetrack.
This 4th of July while you're grilling your burgers, drinking a beer or gnawing an ear of corn, pause for a moment to thank the American farmers and ranchers who made your picnic possible.