Gates Open at 4 pm | FIREWORKS once dark
Bring your propane BBQs, footballs, other games, coolers (no outside alcohol, please) and your dancing shoes, but leave your pets, charcoal BBQs and glass containers at home.
- Kid's Activities: Hay Mazes plus Free Kids' Contests and Games
- Live Music with Dream and the Dreamer from 6-10pm
- Carnival & Inflatables Unlimited Ride Wristband ($20 onsite)
- Food and Beverage available for purchase
- FIREWORKS once dark (coordinated with Placerville Speedway)
$10 Parking in the Tiers
$5 per person (walk-in at the gate) • Kids 6 and under are free!
$30 per carload—includes parking on the grounds and gate admission for up to 6 people
$75 for RV's—includes overnight parking on the grounds and gate admission for up to 6 people. More info (530) 621-5860 or firstname.lastname@example.org (email@example.com).
Cash only day of.
Does NOT include admission into racetrack.
This 4th of July while you're grilling your burgers, drinking a beer or gnawing an ear of corn, pause for a moment to thank the American farmers and ranchers who made your picnic possible.