Thank you to our community for the continued support of the El Dorado County Fair.
This year's fair was a HUGE success.
See you next year!
El Dorado County Fair 2024
June 13 - 16, 2024
2023 Fair Theme: Country Lights Carnival Lights
"It's a neon lights, Ferris wheel kind of night."
- Clear Bags: There will be an express line for people with clear bags. Clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC and do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12". No hardware or decorations are permitted to conceal the bag. A logo is allowed on one side of the bag only. One-gallon clear plastic freezer bags (Ziploc bag or similar)are acceptable.
- No Pets allowed on the fairgrounds with the exception of Service Dogs.
- No bicycles, quads, or skateboards allowed. Flo the Clown and Fair staff are the only exceptions.
- No gang attire.
- No guns or weapons allowed even with CCW permit (this includes pocket knives and pepper spray)
- All patrons may be wanded by security for the safety of fair patrons.
- No outside food or beverage allowed except UNOPENED sealed plastic water bottles.
- EMPTY refillable bottles may be brought in to be filled with water after entering fairgrounds.
- Baby food and special dietetic foods will be allowed. NO Coolers. NO alcohol may be brought in.
- El Dorado County Fair is a non-smoking/non-vaping Fair. There are designated smoking/vaping areas in the Smoking Tent (between the Carnival and Organ Room) and behind the Beer Tree (except within 25 feet of buildings, shade structures, stages, animal exhibits, children's attractions or food booths) and behind the Grandstands. Smoking marijuana on Fairgrounds during Fair is NOT allowed. (No Smoking in the Carnival areas or Food Court.)
- Shirts and Shoes must be worn at all times.
- Carnival Ride Limits: Access to some carnival rides may be denied for visitors not meeting height requirements or for those with physical disabilities such as casts. Children must be 3 years old or at least 36” tall to ride mechanical carnival rides. Exception: Carousel (parents may ride carousel with children under 3 and under 36” and no ticket for parent is needed).
- Please be advised that photographs and video may be taken at the El Dorado County Fair for use by the Fair and its licensees on their websites, press and marketing materials, and in other publications and productions. By entering the event, you consent to the Fair and its licensees to photograph, video and/or use your image and likeness.
Volunteer at the Fair
We rely heavily on our volunteers and invite you to participate. Our exhibit department is a wonderful place to give your time, learn something new and have fun! Volunteering is a fulfilling way to give back to the community. More info.